Now Featuring our new Strawberry Kiss Milkshake!
Assuming the guise of a ’50s diner, Johnny Rockets aims to transport diners back to the era of bobby socks and rock ‘n’ roll. Whether the decor succeeds in doing this is debatable, but it doesn’t really matter –the food is comforting diner fodder. Hamburgers are massive, juicy and wholly satisfying. It’s also a great spot for kids.
Every original Johnny Rockets restaurant boasts great tasting food from a menu of favorites including juicy hamburgers, classic sandwiches, and hand-dipped shakes and malts. Johnny Rockets famous 1/3 pound hamburgers are made with 100% fresh, never frozen, all-natural beef seasoned and made to order.
Johnny Rockets has taken pride in delighting guests in the UAE since July 1996. There are 14 locations opened at the moment in the UAE (Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Ras Al-Khaimah). Guests enjoy an all-American look and feel, tabletop jukeboxes and authentic decor. Please find your nearest location on the map here.
- The cheesy fries are excellent and it is always a big decision between the tuna melt or burger because both are excellent. Our favorite branch is Sheikh Zayed Road - it is bright and airy. Kids always eat their food with a milkshakes.Madmoo1103
- Johnny Rockets has a very mid-80s American soda pop joint kind of vibe to it. And they do serve really amazing strawberry milkshakes. I have tried the beef burgers & onion rings, everything was delicious. You must try if you are into burgers.Sapna J
- For me the best burger you can get in Dubai at a reasonable price!Adrian C
- The best burgers in the Middle East by a mile and a half. Consistently good service and quality across the various branches I have tried in Dubai, Saudi and Bahrain. Portions are huge and the taste is magnificent. My favorite place for a calorie busting meal in Dubai.Afty
- I love their Burgers and fries. I tried several burgers like Original and #12 and all were delicious. The fries with chilly and cheese is yummm.Materialistaaa
- For a night off from the hotel (Atlantis the Palm) me and my wife decided to pop down to Dubai Marina Walk for a change of scenery and a bit of food, as a man that loves his food and a good BBQ I just had to visit Johnny Rockets. What can I say? If you like your big burger's, stunning fries and large milkshakes you won't be disappointed!Pottsy BA
- Got to love Johnny Rockets strawberry shakes out of this world and love the burgers!Diko1965
- Great food and lovely service. Cool music and settings. Excellent choice for people who are looking for good quality burgers.yoyo725
- In Dubai we don’t have many good burger concepts. But this one a diner in America, yet up scaled here into a gourmet type burgers. Really fits the bill and very good! My first choice for burgers!SultanQs
- Went to Johnny Rockets at Marina Walk. Great place to eat some good food and people watch by the Marina.Gymstar
- The service is very nice. They also do home delivery where you can enjoy your meal at home.Abdulla K
- The burgers here are absolutely delightful and one of the best ones around. The staff is pleasant and service is prompt. It costs double the average fast food fix around here but the burgers are twice as good as the average fast food burger. The double patty burgers here are a must try!Tkledward
- Aesthetically Johnny Rockets is a home from home to those who love a 'typical' American diner. Food is good and freshly prepared to your taste - we always have a fussy one in our party, but they were great to help us around the menu to get what we wanted. Kitchen looked very clean, and it was nice to see exactly what was being prepared right in front of us. Overall it's one to look out for in Dubai!Fraser M
- Since they first opened in Marina Walk I found my burger place! Love everything about it. The last time I had my burger was on my way to stay in the hospital expecting my baby :) We still laugh in this incidence :) I want to go this week to Mirdif City Center to have some. Keep it up Johnny Rockets!Nwaara
- Ordered home delivery, order taker was knowledgeable friendly + efficient. I ordered Houston burger with side order of half onion rings + half fries. Order arrived quickly + HOT! Burger was delicious! Fries + onion rings hot tasty crispy + yum! You get what you pay for, will order again for sure:)kellyblack007
- Simple fare served with a smile! I always enjoy my visits and it is cool to imagine you could be in Hollywood or New York City dining in a proper diner!Dannymcl
- I always wanted to have a burger here and didn't know what to expect but when I tried I really liked it! Absolutely fresh and great taste!Raj M
- Everything what you can imagine of the US is in here. The music, the food and overall. Best place in Dubai. Go there to get best burger in town! Keep it up Johnny Rockets!Varka
- Visited Johnny Rockets again this weekend, something my husband and I have to do every few months to get our fix! They do the most amazing burgers just make sure you are hungry as they are enormous! Love the milkshakes, the burgers are all great, onion rings good too. The fries let them down a little as after everything else.Limonie
- Traditional USA burger bar. food prepared in front of you. the milk shakes are the best in Dubai. Staff always pleasant, always clean, especially the one on the 3rd floor of the emirates mall. The marina one is great for sitting out at night.Auntieeve
- The food here is consistent, menu varied enough so there is something for everyone. We like the hamburgers and sweet potato fries and fried onion rings ( not greasy!). With so many restaurants in the area, this is probably one of our main choices when it is a burger we want.Pfsboss
- You will come back for sure! A lovely place with super delicious choices of beef burger and chicken sandwiches with salad .. It's amazingShahrazaad A
- Just what you'd expect from this food chain. superb burgers in a great retro setting. This restaurant has the advantage of overlooking the Yas Marina circuit so you can watch the race action.Nigeltaylor11
- A great alternative to the hotel restaurants located on Yas Island. We visited twice on a recent trip to Abu Dhabi for lunch. Huge burgers and also huge portions of fries, one between you is ample.Mildred Mopton
- Located in the circuit - near to the go-kart track. As usual for this chain the burgers are great and not too pricey. Sitting outside overlooking Yas Marina Circuit is a great experience. Imagine it would get very busy if any event on. The burgers are good enough to go back for.Voight-Kampf
- Used to Johnny Rockets in the US , but went to the one based at the F1 circuit, service was faultless but boy was it fast, we must have had all the meal within 15 minutes even starters, it was fast and excellent. We had not even finished our starter, when the fries arrived and then 2 minutes later the main meal, so expect quick service and delivery.Drewtim
- We came to Johnny Rockets as we've visited the chain before when holidaying in the US. Nice food, especially the Chilli Cheese Fries, Burger was excellent, and my favorite strawberry shake, Woweeeeeeeeee! Nice place, clean and friendly.Rob W
- The dining atmosphere/experience delivered by Johnny Rockets is not comparable to the fast food chains! If you can get folks thru the door to taste and experience the difference, many would conclude that Johnny Rockets is a fun family dining option with amazing food! I really believe Johnny Rockets is a great brand and superior product. My first time dining at Johnny Rockets Yas Island was like a flashback to my childhood.Randall Hendry
- Thanks for the great burger and fantastic customer service! I'm from Australia, but if I ever pass by Dubai again I will call in for a burger at Johnny Rockets for sure!Darren Donlen
- I am crazy about Johnny Rockets fresh Burgers and Milkshakes! They are the best in the world and I am so glad we have it in the UAE!Maryam Halakouei
- Sitting at Johnny Rockets, Mall of the Emirates for my traditional pre-flight home burger. Not a trip goes by without stopping at Johnny Rockets before going home. See you next time!Nigel Schütte
Meals that you Love
It’s all about Atmosphere
Johnny Rockets is an international restaurant chain that provides the food, fun and friendliness reminiscent of feel-good Americana. On June 6, 1986, the first Johnny Rockets opened on Melrose Avenue in Los Angeles, offering guests friendly service and great food in a fun and nostalgic atmosphere. Every original Johnny Rockets restaurant boasts great tasting food from a menu of favorites including juicy hamburgers, classic sandwiches, and hand-dipped shakes and malts. Guests also enjoy an all-American look and feel, tabletop jukeboxes and authentic decor.
Visit us in Dubai, Abu Dhabi or Ras Al Khaimah
Now you can order Johnny Rockets food through free mobile application. App is available for Android and iOS. Coming Soon;) Follow us on Facebook for more details!